Home > Healthy Shoulders Routine
A Simple 2-Minute Daily Routine To Improve And Maintain Your Shoulders
Restoring Balance And Mobility Is The Key!
Aside from trauma and injury, shoulder pains typically stem from an imbalance and/or lack of use. Therefore, opportunity for improvement is often directly proportional to your desire to change your habits and daily routines!
Please Like and Share this Info!
Don’t be confused by the simple nature of this routine. Often times, it is simple habits performed daily that offer the best solutions.
The 6 Movements:
- Arm Swings (10 count)
- Up – Downs (10 count)
- Swimmers (10 front, 10 back)
- Shoulder Circles -palms UP (20 front, 20 back – big circles)
- Shoulder Circles -palms DOWN (20 front, 20 back – big circles)
- Elbows In, Elbows Out (10 count)
Suggestions and Ideas:
This routine is not intended for shoulder conditions related to recent trauma or soft tissue tearing. It is best suited to address conditions related to imbalance, lack of use or repetitive stress.
- Perform this routine 4-7 days per week (daily is ideal)
- Always include as your pre workout warm up
- Perform at desk or work to “reset” your biomechanics
- Do not force any position or stretch
- If painful, reduce range of motion and speed
- If unable to perform, consult with a chiropractor
- Never stretch dehydrated!
- If you have any questions about this video, please ask a member of our Team.