Home > Vitamin D: The Missing Link In Weight Loss?
Liquid Vitamin D: The Missing Link To Weight Loss?
Having The Right Vitamin D Strategy Is Super Important!
We’ve all heard that vitamin D helps build strong bones. But, have you ever heard how it affects the metabolism and our ability to lose weight?
Vitamin D and Weight Loss?
Vitamin D, or the sunshine vitamin, was recently featured in over 3,000 independent clinical studies conducted in the last year alone. After the medical results were tallied and evaluated, Vitamin D is now the superstar in the weight loss supplement industry.
Vitamin D, a natural hormone produced by the body when exposed to sunlight or acquired through diet and supplementation, was shown to play a critical role in increasing the metabolic energy of fat cells for faster weight loss benefits.
New scientific research on Vitamin D revealed its natural ability to make fat cells become more metabolically active for quicker weight loss and better toxic waste elimination.
Clinical data being presented on Vitamin D includes:
- helps metabolism target belly fat first
- turns body into fat burning mode instead of fat storing mode
- helps regulate high blood pressure
- helps form stronger bones to fight osteoporosis
- helps protect against different cancers
- boosts natural immune system
- reduces inflammation & joint stiffness
- helps regulate leptin, the “I’m full” hormone
Vitamin D Affects Nutrient Absorption And Thus Weight Loss
Did you know Vitamin D helps regulate absorption and utilization of other vitamins and minerals? Did you know the presence and proper use of nutrients is essential to optimal metabolic function, i.e. how well our body burns fat to create energy?
Millions of people all over the world have difficulty losing weight despite good efforts. Coincidentally, most people are vitamin D deficient!
Is it possible that Vitamin D deficiency could sabotage the perfect weight loss program? After reading the above, are you really willing to take that chance?
But, Don’t I Get Enough In My Multivitamin?
Not likely! Check your labels. Does it specifically say Vitamin D3? Does it specifically list the minimum daily dose as 5,000 iu (international units)?
A report was recently released stating that a major scientific study was wrong in it’s assumption of what the daily dose should be. Old numbers state that 500-2,000 iu/day is sufficient. New research shows that a minimum of 5,000 iu/day is more appropriate for optimal biological function.
Optimal biological function… would that include metabolism and weight loss? You better believe it!
For these reasons and a few others, we always recommend Liquid Vitamin D3 for all of our weight loss clients – it just makes sense!
What We Like, And Where We Get It
Click the image below or click here to order online. It will take you directly to where we buy ours. This is the only vitamin D product we take and recommend – forget about local store bought options! We recommend that people buy 4 bottles at a time (buying online and in bulk reduces shipping and overall cost). Store them in your refrigerator. Reorder when you start your last bottle so you never run out.
Why Is Liquid D3 The Best Option?
- Liquid Vitamin D is typically more readily absorbed and utilized
- It’s easier to control the dose if you need to increase or decrease
- There are typically less artificial ingredients in liquid options
- The processing and manufacturing used keeps more nutrient value intact
- It’s also easier to swallow
Be Cautious Of Cheap Vitamin D Supplements!
Be cautious of cheap supplements, even from your local health food store, for the following reasons:
- Many contain hidden synthetic chemicals and preservatives
- Many have a dosage level that is far too low
- Many are pill or table based, and thus inferior in quality
- We only recommend the liquid option above (use the link provided to purchase online quickly and easily)